Good ole Rice Krispies Recipe
- 3 Tbls Butter/Margarine
- 4 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Honeyville Freeze Dried Yogurt Bites (Desired Amount)
- In a saucepan on low heat melt the butter/margarine. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add in Honeyville Yogurt Bites and Rice Krispies. Stir well.
- Put mixture in a 13×9 COATED pan and spread evenly.
My thoughts: the Yogurt Bites seriously taste like candy! The longer you wait to eat, the softer they become. Tomorrow, I’ll post the last thing we did with the Yogurt Bites this week.