Let’s talk keto for a minute. If you’ve been following the keto diet for a while, then you know how difficult it can be to find the perfect alternative recipe for your favorite carb-infused treats. There’s a lot of trial and error in finding the recipe that curbs those cravings while still keeping the texture right and carb count low.
Well, never fear cobbler lovers! We’ve found the best keto peach cobbler recipe around: Almond Flour Peach Cobbler. If you’ve got a sweet tooth that’s struggling to stay satisfied on a keto diet, you definitely need to check this out. Let’s take a look:
6 tbsp Butter
1 1/2 cups Honeyville Blanched Almond Flour
1 cup Confectioners Style Swerve, divided (or other powdered sweetener)
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 cup Buttermilk
4 cups fresh ripe Peach Slices, peeled and pitted (approximately 4 large peaches)
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tsp ground Chia Seeds
1/2 cup chopped Pecans, optional
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Melt butter in a 9×13 baking dish.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix in the almond flour, 1/2 cup powdered sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Mix until smooth and even.
4. Add buttermilk to the mixture and stir until combined.
5. Pour batter mixture over the melted butter. Take care not to stir the butter and batter together.
6. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine remaining 1/2 cup powdered sweetener, peaches and lemon juice. Heat just until boiling; stir in ground chia seeds and return to a boil. Remove from heat and allow to sit for about 5 minutes to thicken slightly.
7. Spoon peach mixture on top of batter. Take care not to mix together.
8. If you like, top with pecans.
9. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.
This recipe makes 8-10 servings and can be customized by serving warm with ice cream, whipped cream, or heavy cream if you prefer.
What Makes this Recipe Great?
You’ll notice a few differences in this recipe compared to traditional cobbler recipes. Firstly, almond flour makes this a low carb option. And then the chia seeds add a little more texture, ensuring that cobbler-perfect consistency. And lastly, fresh peaches, buttermilk and lemon combine to dazzle the taste buds. Try it for yourself to become instantly addicted!