Ok, so what is the big deal about these Paleo Gluten-Free Tahini Cookies? I think it is the unusual use of the ingredients which enable my paleo recipe to be very low in the use of sweetenerswhich ultimately play with one’s blood sugar, and which makes our little ones run around like they have been shot with a major dose of corn syrup!
This is the case with so many items labeled “healthy” or paleo treats these days online and on the shelves. I find too many bars on the shelves labeled as paleo which have such a high carb and sugar content that it is far better to just go home and whip up a REAL healthy recipe.
1. Preheat the oven to 375F degrees.
2. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Combine first 5 ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix well.
4. In another bowl add your eggs and whisk well.
5. Add the remaining wet ingredients to the eggs and mix with a hand mixer.
6. Gently fold the ingredients from the “wet” bowl into the dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
7. Place tablespoon-sized drops of batter onto the parchment paper.
8. Bake (not convection) in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until cooked (ovens vary in cooking).