Kids aren’t the only ones in school this fall, you can be too! We’ve got lots of great classes going on. Be sure to call your local retail store to reserve your spot today. For you out-of-towners we are trying to get to more classes and post highlights on the blog so you can join in the fun too. Here is what’s going on in the next week or so.
Be sure to check our “Classes” tab for the most up to date information, descriptions, etc. on our classes.
- Saturday, September 24 10AM-52 Method Meals in a Jar taught by Chef Tess
- Tuesday, September 27 10AM-Beans 101 taught by Chef Tess
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Saturday, September 24 10AM-Marlene’s Magic: Step 5 taught by Daneen Ruggles (cost $5 per person or $7 per couple)
Brigham City, UT
- Saturday, September 24 10AM-Sun Oven Demo with Paul Munsen
- Friday September 30 2:30PM-Sun Oven Demo with Paul Munsen
Salt Lake City, UT
- Saturday, September 24 10AM-Menu Board Craft (cost $32 for the kit) taught by Kelly Brown
- Saturday, September 24 1PM-Sun Oven Demo with Paul Munsen
- Tuesday, September 27 10AM-Sun Oven Demo with Paul Munsen
- Thursday, September 29 11AM-New Food Storage Plan (3 week course, cost $25 per person, pre-registration preferred to plan for food and course materials) taught by Afton and Jenee
- NEW ADDITION Thursday, September 29 7PM-Cornaby’s Pie Filling