We all could use a little more time to do other things besides cook, bake and clean those darn dishes. This recipe is quick, easy, and I always make extra and freeze them. The cleanup is a breeze too!
These are delicious and if you cannot eat gluten you will feel like you are having he all familiar and longed for “gluten” rye rolls. These are a hit! Indulge, enjoy and don’t forget to make extra.
2 ½ cup Honeyville’s almond flour
1 tablespoon tapioca flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking soda
¼-1/3 cup caraway seeds
¼ cup walnut oil (coconut oil will work but try to get walnut)
1/8 cup honey, melted but not hot
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Prepare your baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Sift the flour, tapioca, salt and baking soda.
4. Mix the oil, honey, eggs in another bowl.
5. Add the dry to the wet and mix well.
6. Mix in the caraway seeds.
7. At the very end add the vinegar.
8. Place on parchment in 1-2 heaping tablespoonful’s or to desired size.
9. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
10. Let cool slightly.
11. Serve warm or cold.
Tina Turbin Copyright © 2013 Tina Turbin