Ogden Outlet Store
1040 West 600 North
Phone: (385) 374-9490
Fax: (385) 298-0133
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM – 4:00PM
ABOUT HONEYVILLE FARMS
Since 1951, Honeyville Farms has been an innovator and leader in the food industry taking Nature’s Best and Sealing it Fresh! We have worked with some of the largest manufacturers and retailers in America and take pride in our products.
But what has made us great, is recognizing the individual. Through the years, we have always kept our doors open to the local community. If you needed even a single bag of Hard Red Wheat, you could stop in and get what you wanted. However, as more and more people have discovered this secret of buying direct-from-the manufacturer, we wanted to continue to give our customers the best experience possible. Our Honeyville stores allow you access to some of the food industries top ingredients. From baking flour that the pros use, to the finest freeze dried ingredients, Honeyville is the manufacturer that allows you to buy direct.
WHAT DO WE CARRY
Here at Honeyville stores we specialize in two main areas, one is baking ingredients/supplies and the other is food storage. We strive to provide you with Ingredients for better todays and simpler tomorrows,
- Baking Flours
- Food Storage
- Grains & Mixes
- Emergency Supplies
- Baking Supplies
- Gluten Free
DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER
When you buy from Honeyville, you buy direct from the manufacturer which means the following:
- Better pricing & special deals – no middle-man.
- Fresher product – We literally pull a majority of our product direct from our production lines and place them on our store shelves.
- Highest quality – We control the sourcing of our ingredients.
- Industry Standards – Because we also produce product for some of the largest businesses and governments around.
We can offer the lowest and best pricing because:
- You are buying direct from the manufacturer.
- Competitive Purchasing – We don’t just source from one supplier or manufacturer. Our purchasing department searches the global market for the highest-quality, innovative ingredients at the best price possible.
- Local distribution – Our retail locations are adjacent to our manufacturing and distribution centers. It is easy to bring product in and ship product out.
Our Team knows what they are doing and how to help you:
- We have a trained customer friendly staff.
- Samples and demos available for you to try the products.
- We are not a big box retailer, so you can get individualized attention.
Do you love Honeyville’s products? Do you love to bake? Talk to us about becoming a Honeyville teacher! Email firstname.lastname@example.org