Supply Chain Scheduling Clerk – Ogden, UT
Honeyville is pleased to announce the opening of a Supply Chain Scheduling Clerk – Honeyville Ogden Utah location. Closing date is: 12/5/2017. The following is a brief description of the position:
The Supply Chain Clerk coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials between the Warehouse and Production. This position works with the Production Scheduler to complete all documentation and transfer of material. Duties include reviewing of documentation for accuracy, updating inventory changes, shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion date; and compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, and production concerns. Assist purchasing with matching purchase orders to invoices, filing, and other clerical duties as assigned.
- Review pre-production requirements and prepares pick lists.
- Maintain pre-production and post production reports
- Completes post production documentation
- Works with Inventory Control Coordinator on post production returns
- Reviews product prior to shipping. Works with the Transportation Clerk on shipping schedule.
- Assist in raw material cycle counts.
- Prepares invoices accurately and on time for amounts owed by the company.
- Review and verify invoices are ready for payment processing
- Sort and match invoices to purchase orders and receiving paperwork
- Reviews disbursement packet for any discrepancies
- Documents discrepancies and forwards them to Buyers for resolution
- Files Purchasing documentation
- Maintains Supply Chain documentation
- Adheres to all safety guidelines Standards of performance (SOP’s), Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP’s), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP).
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Associate Degree preferred or 3 years experience in Supply Chain and/or Accounts Payable
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ERP preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management.
- Ability to understand and share the Supply chain strategy.
- Ability to develop effective and appropriate formal communications, including plans and schedules.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills necessary to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a critical mindset toward appropriately questioning and analyzing alternatives to meet customer strategies.
- Self-motivated desire for continuous improvement processes within scope of responsibilities.
- Demonstrates solid business acumen for production and supply chain processes.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Frequently required to stand; walk; use of hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; and to talk; or hear. Ability to lift and/ or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color and depth vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to occasionally loud. Exposure to allergens such as Soy, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Milk/Dairy, eggs etc.
To be considered for the above position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Honeyville, Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.