QA Documentation Clerk – Ogden
Honeyville is pleased to announce the opening of a QA Documentation Clerk – Honeyville Ogden Utah location. Closing date is: 8/3/2018. The following is a brief description of the position:
The QA Documentation Clerk reviews documentation and expedites the flow of paperwork to ensure timely release finished goods; tracks holds and releases; keeps accurate records and logs; assists in the management of QMS programs, documents and processes.
- Log and track all finished goods
- Review packaging batch production records and pre-release documentation
- Escalate documentation issues to Operations Team
- Manage paperwork flow of finished goods
- Review analytical results and reports
- Release finished goods and manage release logs
- Prepare finished good COAs for outgoing shipments
- File batch production records
- Assist in investigating and managing holds and non-conforming materials
- Assist in writing, reviewing and revising Start-Up sheets and other production paperwork, as needed
- Assist in the management of other Quality Management System programs and logs as needed
- Assist with clerical tasks including compiling data, writing reports and trending data
- Cross train and back up QA Clerk and QA Technicians, as needed
- Assist with other Quality Department projects and responsibilities, as needed
- Assist in teaching and mentoring in GMP, SQF, and regulatory practices
- Meet Quality KPIs consistently which includes but is not limited to releasing raw materials, finished goods and holds in a timely manner
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance preferred
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ERP preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to manage time wisely and able to work with little to no supervision
- Demonstrates thorough work habits and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates responsibility and persistence in escalating quality and food safety issues through proper Quality Assurance channels
- Ability to understand and share Quality Assurance, SQF and regulatory standards.
- Ability to develop effective and appropriate formal communications, including plans and schedules.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills necessary to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated desire for continuous improvement processes within scope of responsibilities.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use of hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; and to talk; or hear. Ability to lift and/ or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color and depth vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to occasionally loud. Exposure to allergens such as Soy, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Milk/Dairy, Eggs etc.
To be considered for the above position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
At Honeyville, Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.