Sun Oven Workshop Webinar
April 26 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm MDT
Look East early tomorrow morning and a cooking and a natural resource you might just take for granted will rise into view. Are you comfortable with your knowledge of how to take advantage of this free resource?
Learning to cook with the sun has help me to be better prepared and baking outdoors has reduced our utility bills. I invited Paul Munsen of Sun Ovens International to teach an online Workshop. Paul has devoted his life to sharing fundamental Sun Oven Cooking techniques with people all over the world and he has agreed to join me next Thursday evening for a simple, very basic online workshop for hungry solar cooking newbies. You will be able to join this workshop from the comfort of your own home.
A beginner’s guide to SUN OVENS
If you have a SUN OVEN you do not use often or if you are considering getting one and would like to lean more, we would like to invite you to join me and my special guest Paul Munsen.
Cooking with the sun is easier than most people realize but many people are intimidated by the thought and apprehensive about getting started. In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How a SUN OVEN works.
- What you can cook, what kind of pots & pans work best. and
- Why food cooked with the sun does not burn.
- How much sunlight you need.
- How to sun-bake a perfect loaf of bread.
- Why a SUN OVEN is the most energy-efficient way to rehydrate your freeze-dried emergency preparedness foods.
- How to use a SUN OVEN as a solar dryer or dehydrator.
- How to cook if the utility grid goes down.
- The difference between boiling and pasteurizing drinking water.
- How to cook your dinner in the sun while you are at work.
- How to hard boil freshly laid eggs which are easy to peel.
- Ways to use a SUN OVEN that have nothing to do with cooking.
- The economic, health, and environmental benefits of cooking with the sun.
- How to quickly pay for a SUN OVEN by reducing your utility bills.
The workshop will last one hour with additional time for questions.
Title: Beginner’s guide to SUN OVENS
Date: Thursday April 26, 2018
Time: 7 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time, (9 p.m. EDT / 8 p.m. CDT / 6 p.m. PST & AZ)
Duration: 60 minutes plus Q&A
Cost: There is no cost for this workshop, but advance registration is required.
Click Here to Register
Everyone who registers will receive a helpful eBook:
Emerging From An Emergency What you should do if…?
Being prepared for disasters and emergencies can seem like a big job. Many people don’t know where to start, so they never start at all.
This free 120 page eBook is a compilation of publicly available documents to aid you in the planning process to enhance the likelihood of your survival from any kind of tragedy.