I love waking up to the smell of blueberry muffins. Two reasons: one, I really really like these muffins, and two, someone made breakfast! Today I made these muffins but mmm mmmm delicious all the same!
The directions are pretty easy:
1. Preheat oven to 400, spray muffin pan with cooking spray or use paper baking cups.
2. Drain the enclosed can of blueberries, Rinse in cold water and set aside.
3. Stir 3/4 cup water, 2 Tb. Honeyville’s Powdered Whole Egg, and Muffin Mix together in medium bowl until moistened. Batter may be lumpy. Gently fold in Blueberries.
**if you don’t have any Powdered Whole Eggs on hand reduce water to 1/2 cup and use 1 large egg.
4. Fill muffin cups with batter about 2/3 full.
5. Bake in oven 15-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes then gently remove from pan. Each box makes approximately 11 or 12 muffins.
I must warn you these are super delicious! I’ve almost finished off a batch by myself. I only ate one or two at a time but by late afternoon I noticed that most of the muffins were gone. Oops! They are great in the morning for breakfast or for an afternoon snack.