Inventory Control Clerk – Ogden
The Inventory Control Clerk will assist/coordinate the management of inventory for the Ogden facility.Â This position will maintain the accuracy of inventory. The clerk will work with the Production Planner and Warehouse/Logistic Supervisor to ensure an accurate financial account of inventory raw goods and finished production goods.
This position reports directly to the Supply Chain manager.
- Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory program
- Oversees final audit of product prior to shipment
- Compiles, verifies, and reports on inventory levels daily
- Provides periodic statistical information to management regarding trends as related to inventory levels
- Investigates shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies discovering the root cause to eliminate further issues
- Responsible for returns and credits of goods to customer
- Document and disposes of any obsolete, returned and/ or expired product
- Assist in timely communication of inventory variances findings and recommendations to management, monitoring issues and performing validation of variances.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the Financial Department
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management
- Ability to understand and share the Supply Chain strategy
- Ability to develop effective and appropriate formal communications, including presentations and reports
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills necessary to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates a critical mindset toward appropriately questioning and analyzing alternatives to meet customer strategies
- Self-motivated desire to continuously improve processes within scope of responsibilities
- Leads inventory projects by training and mentoring for success
- Demonstrates solid business acumen for supply chain processes.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Adheres to all safety guidelines Standards of performance (SOPâ€™s), Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPâ€™s), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP).
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred or (6) yearâ€™s relevant experience.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office, Data Bases, Crystal Reports or Business Objects.
- Knowledge of forecasting, planning, production scheduling, and shipping functionality and processes.
- Knowledge of velocity slotting and productive picking patterns.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management.
- Ability to understand and share the Supply chain strategy.
- Ability to develop effective and appropriate formal communications, including plans and schedules.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills necessary to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a critical mindset toward appropriately questioning and analyzing alternatives to meet customer strategies.
- Self-motivated desire to improve processes within scope of responsibilities.
- Demonstrates solid business acumen for supply chain processes.Â
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Frequently required to stand; walk; use of hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; and to talk; or hear. Ability to lift and/ or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color and depth vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to occasionally loud. Exposure to allergens such as Soy, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Milk/Dairy, eggs etc.
For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com
At Honeyville, Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.