Customer Service Representative – Ogden
The Customer Service Representative will provide product/service information to resolve any emerging issues that our clients may face. The customer service representative will maintain a high level of customer service, accuracy and efficiency while maintaining customer satisfaction.
This position reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Effectively manage a large volume of incoming calls.
- Answers calls from a specified group of customers and submits orders where appropriate.
- Identify and assess customersâ€™ need to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communications.
- Handle complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternative within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Enter customer orders accurately.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right method/tools.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Know Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and practices.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer account and file documents.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma with (3) years of customer service experience.
- Type 40 WPM with accuracy.
- Detail-oriented, organized and a strong ability to follow tasks through to completion.
- Excellent listener, time management and multi-task skills with the ability to address difficult situations with patience and professionalism
- Business level written and verbal communication skills
- Works effectively with different types of people; builds rapport and enjoys working with others
- Works well in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate computer, keyboard and 10 key skills
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office, Data Bases, Crystal Reports or Business Objects.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management.
- Self-motivated desire to improve processes within scope of responsibilities.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Frequently required to stand; walk; use of hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; and to talk; or hear. Ability to lift and/ or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color and depth vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to occasionally loud. Exposure to allergens such as Soy, Wheat, Tree Nuts, Milk/Dairy, eggs etc.
For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com
At Honeyville, Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.